cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U/K who is deleting meetins on zoom pro account. How to track.

tajv
Listener

I have a zoom pro account I use for meetings. Over the past two months, I have had scheduled meetings deleted from the Zoom schedule. I know I can change the password but would like to know who has my password before I change it. Does anyone know if it's possible to track who is deleting these meetings?

Tks

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @tajv can you please clarify whether they're changing your Zoom account password or Meeting passcode? I think I am trying to figure out if someone has account access and is removing these meetings without your consent? I would also suggest looking into your Recently Deleted meetings to see if you can find the removed meetings there; however, (still doing research) I don't believe there are reports as to when/who removes meetings on the account; but, within your Account settings https://zoom.us/profile/setting you have the ability to edit email notifications where you can be notified "When a meeting is cancelled" and "When the cloud recording is going to be permanently deleted from trash".

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!