cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two screen / dual monitor issues

michaeloeser
Listener

Hi there,

I use an iPad as my second screen with a teleprompter which basically works well. But on the second window that is on the iPad I can only see myself instead of the other attendees. Only if I share my screen I see all attendees on the iPad screen. The second window on the iPad does not have any screen controls so I cannot switch windows from the main screen to the iPad because I need the controls on the main screen.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Cheers

Michael

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @michaeloeser just to clarify and understand your setup, are you using a Mac with an iPad as a second 'monitor' with Apple sidecar? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Coachdan007
Listener

I have the same issue. And, yes, I am using an ipad with the current iOS updated. It sits in the try of the teleprompter. And I have an extra-wide monitor below it. This orientation is also reflected in the display settings in the system preferences.
What I want is Speaker on the iPad so I maintaining eye contact. And gallery view or screensharing for the lower, bigger monitor.
How can I change these things? What I get now is screen sharing on the iPad and the speaker or gallery on the large computer.
Is there a way to switch these?

Thx!

-dc