cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time limit for pro account

sloth
Listener

Hi all, 

I have a 40-minute time constraint for meetings as I'm still on the basic account plan. 

I kind of like the 40-minute limit, as it offers a mandatory mini-break for my students for longer lessons. I understand that if I upgrade my account, this will disappear but I don't want that to happen. 

My question is that if I upgrade to the pro account, can I set a time limit for my meetings? I would prefer a mandatory 50-minute meeting instead of 40 minutes. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @sloth

We do not have a mandatory constraint for a licensed account and there is no way to set a limit time in the settings, but you can make your meeting for 50 minutes and end it at that time. You can also set time reminders on your account so that as you get close to the time you can get notifications in your Zoom Desktop client that it is time to wrap up your session. 

Please see https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4418692187021-Using-the-Zoom-Timer-App for more information on how this app works with the Zoom client. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB

Hello @sloth

We do not have a mandatory constraint for a licensed account and there is no way to set a limit time in the settings, but you can make your meeting for 50 minutes and end it at that time. You can also set time reminders on your account so that as you get close to the time you can get notifications in your Zoom Desktop client that it is time to wrap up your session. 

Please see https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4418692187021-Using-the-Zoom-Timer-App for more information on how this app works with the Zoom client. 

Regards,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?