cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strat new meeting

Netanel
Listener

I'm co-host in a pro user, but I cannot start new meeting with the original host links. see pictures below.

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Hey, @Netanel.

Not sure I understand your question.  You say you're a "co-host in a pro user"... but "co-host" is only something you are designated to be during a meeting.  Before the meeting is started, only the Host and any designated Alternate Host can start the meeting.  

See the Overview section in this Zoom Support article for details on the various roles of Hosts, Co-Hosts, and Alternate Hosts.  There are specific requirements for designating an Alternate Host, with more details on that in this article.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Netanel
Listener

Hey @Ray_Harwood .

Thank you for your response.

My manager has a pro user account at my organization. For every meeting that he is scheduling, I would like to be able to use his join link for starting the meeting. Is it possible? There was only one option to do this for each meeting individually in the article that you linked to.
Hopefully this was clear.

I would appreciate your help.

Ray_Harwood

That explanation helps a lot, @Netanel.

The Alternate Host can start another person’s meeting, but the Alternate Host has to be assigned for each meeting you want them to be able to start. 

I think what you’re needing is the ability to schedule meetings for another person. See this Zoom Support article about Scheduling Privileges.  Note from the article that a person with scheduling privileges for another person “are able to manage and act as an alternative host for all meetings”. If you are not the admin for the account, you’ll probably need to get the admin to set up the scheduling privilege for you. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !