cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since Updating Desktop Zoom this week, Video screen freezes multiple times during Zoom Meetings

CdnZoomer
Listener

Everything was fine until I upgraded Desktop Zoom client early this week.  Have used Desktop Zoom Client extensively and exclusively for 4+ years for meetings and online lessons I teach.  Have reported this problem with my video screen freezing, but no resolution.  Chatted with support but their suggestions did not resolve issue.  Have uninstalled/reinstalled - but nothing changes.  Anyone have a solution?  Anyone have suggestions on how to contact a person to help resolve this.  Have tried all the "Feedback" and "Contact Us" and "Support" features but no response, no resolution.  

4 REPLIES 4

TO2
Listener

I am experiencing the same issue and have been for at least 3 weeks now. I don't have a solution but I'm hoping if more users say they're experiencing this problem the support team will do something about it.

pitaji
Listener

I am having many issues after the last upgrade. A gourp of us have zoom music sessions and they were working fine until the last update. Now we do not hear the music on karaoke and hear only  the singer's voice and that too keeps on cutting. It is very annoying. I wish I could go back before the last update

Bwash8924
Listener

I am having the same frustrating issue.  My screen freezes at least twice during the first hour of any meeting I'm in.  I don't understand the lack of live support since I have a pro account.  Everything was fine until the last "upgrade."

DrewJalen
Listener

@CdnZoomer wrote:

Everything was fine until I upgraded Desktop Zoom client early this week.  Have used Desktop Zoom Client extensively and exclusively for 4+ years for meetings and online lessons I teach.  Have reported this problem with my video screen freezing, but no resolution.  Chatted with support but their suggestions did not resolve issue.  Have uninstalled/reinstalled - but nothing changes.  Anyone have a solution?  Anyone have suggestions on how to contact a person to help resolve this.  Have tried all the "Feedback" and "Contact Us" and "Support" features but no response, no resolution.  

I'm having an issue with my Zoom video screen freezing after I upgraded to the latest version. I've been using Zoom for over 4 years and have never had this issue before. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps that I can find, but nothing has worked. I've also chatted with support, but they haven't been able to help me either.

I'm starting to get really frustrated, as I need to use Zoom for my work and for teaching online lessons. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue and if they were able to resolve it. If so, I would really appreciate any help that you can give me.