cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Up Polls on Recurring Meetings

AlisonPrince
Listener

I have set up a meeting to recur 4 times. I am trying to add different polls to each meeting but when I go back to check the individual meetings all of my meetings polls have been overwritten by the last change. What am I doing wrong, please help.

1 REPLY 1

anissat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @AlisonPrince -  that is the proper behavior for Polls that get reused:

"If a poll is relaunched in a meeting, the poll report will only display the last poll occurrence. If you know you will need to launch the same poll twice and want both sets of data, consider creating duplicate polls with the same questions as the original to avoid re-launching." (—https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/213756303 )

anissat_0-1677178255427.png
Create your poll, and then click the ••• (More) button on the right side of the line of that poll in the listing, and choose "Duplicate". You can name each Poll with a unique date for each instance of your meeting (i.e. "Team Session Poll #1" or "Team Session Poll - 2/24/23", and then change number or date for each poll).

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat