Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling a meeting for quarter past or quarter to the hour (ie 10:15 or 10:45)

MaryBB
Listener

My account won't seem to let me schedule a meeting for times that are quarter past or quarter till the hour (like 10:15 or 10:45) but forces me to select the top of the hour or half past (10 or 10:30). Is there a setting to change this?

5 REPLIES 5

Patricia_B
Community Champion

If you click on the time selection, it should allow you to enter the minutes manually. 

If this helped, please remember to click on the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Same happening here - I want to start at 11:15 and have just realised that after putting in many meeting they are auto correcting to 00 or 30 minute start times,. I am putting in minutes as I have done for a long while now.  

Clicking to enter manually does not solve the issue. It still defaults to on the half-hour or hour. I would like to enter the time manually but it won't let me.

Degodier
Listener

Same here. When I type in for example 15.45, I get the error message 'Please enter a valid time in 24-hour'. I need a fix please!

Punch78
Listener

I had  format that allowed 15 minute intervals but now that has gone. Does anyone one know how to reconnect to that site?