cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning to Zoom Meeting after ending share screen in Keynote

SharkWarrior
Listener

Hi, wonder if anyone can assist me please: I am using keynote for a Zoom presentation and share it in Full Screen. However, when I want to return to the Zoom meeting to chat face to face, and select screen share to return to the meeting, I do not automatically return to the Zoom meeting. I have to minimise Keynote first, then find the Zoom window to return to it. When I want to return to Keynote, I have to share screen and select full screen again instead of just going to the full screen slide I was last on.  What am I doing wrong? Any help will be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! I would think that you can use shortcut keys for these functions. I use powerpoint which is similar to Keynote and I use shortcut keys. I found this here for you. https://support.apple.com/guide/keynote/keyboard-shortcuts-tanfde4a3e6d/mac can you reference it and see if this will work for you? I typically use shortcut keys for everything I do on my mac. It is the most productive way to work in my opinion. 

Kind Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?