cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reoccurring meetings are missing from account

EpicSnow
Listener

Hi, I just noticed that two of my reoccurring meetings are not longer listed in the Meetings tab. Also, I created a new reoccurring meeting and it is not listed there either. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer

Have you also checked the "past meetings" section?

WencesUnzueta_0-1679610742608.png

Wences

View solution in original post

EpicSnow
Listener

So it ends up that reoccurring meetings that have no specific start time are all the way at the end of your meetings list. So they appear many pages into the list. I would have never thought to look there. Also, reoccurring meetings with your personal ID are treaded differently than others. Not sure I completely understand the logic but now I know where to find them. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

WencesUnzueta

Hi EpicSnow

The first thing I recommend is to check on your Zoom web portal (www.zoom.us) that the meeting appears configured as recurring.

If this is so, that the recurrence is set in the future.

Do you have a paid or free license?

Wences

EpicSnow
Listener

Hi WencesUnzueta,

The meetings don't appear on zoom.us either. We are on paid plan.

Thanks.

WencesUnzueta

Have you also checked the "past meetings" section?

WencesUnzueta_0-1679610742608.png

Wences

Hi, 

thank you I've found them on the webpage, is there a way to see them in the client as well? I'm so lost without access to them. Basic plan.

I just found them, suddenly they are available under any time meetings. 

EpicSnow
Listener

Yes, they have disappeared from there also! No history at all as if they never existed. It will save meetings that are not reoccurring, however. I scheduled one today and it is there.

EpicSnow
Listener

So it ends up that reoccurring meetings that have no specific start time are all the way at the end of your meetings list. So they appear many pages into the list. I would have never thought to look there. Also, reoccurring meetings with your personal ID are treaded differently than others. Not sure I completely understand the logic but now I know where to find them. 

Thank you so much for this --you saved me!  I was losing my mind trying to locate my reoccurring meetings that weren't linked to my Personal meeting room 😅.