cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring meeting ID expires - how reschedule next mettings with the same ID ?

WeriYard
Listener

Hello!

Since one year i use zoom and recurring meetting option with ID 505 XXX YYY. But all plan of scheduled meeting expires. Now i want to reschedule next meetings in future with the same ID but i can do this.

I tried to edit previous meeting occuranccies and edit end date or number of occurancies in future but after Save i don't see any results (nothing displayed in Upcoming meetings).

Could you help me?

It's very important to me schedule next meetings in future with already existing ID D 505 XXX YYY.

ps. I tried to save meeting occurancies as template and schedule this template - it's works but with another random ID - i can't accept this state because more than 40 customers can't change url shorcuts to new meeting ID.

Best regads

Adam Sk.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @WeriYard 

If the meeting is now not appearing in Upcoming Meetings, is it still listed in Previous Meetings?

If you can still see the meeting in Previous Meetings, be sure to edit its Start Date to sometime in the future - then add the recurrence. 

If the meeting is not visible anywhere, and it has truly expired, you will need to contact Zoom Support to see if it can be recovered for you. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope this helps.

Rupert

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Rupert

Hi @WeriYard 

If the meeting is now not appearing in Upcoming Meetings, is it still listed in Previous Meetings?

If you can still see the meeting in Previous Meetings, be sure to edit its Start Date to sometime in the future - then add the recurrence. 

If the meeting is not visible anywhere, and it has truly expired, you will need to contact Zoom Support to see if it can be recovered for you. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hope this helps.

Rupert

Hi there,

the start date box won't accept changing it. Any ideas?

WeriYard
Listener

I follow your suggestion and works fine!

Many thanks !

It confused me that the start date field was a litte grayed out.

WeriYard_0-1632919423777.png

Best regards!

Adam Sk.

Rupert

Great! Please Mark as Solution if this totally solved your problem

jsk746
Listener

hi,

is there any way to get someone to help me to reschedule meetings , I'm old and confused