cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Invalid Meeting ID

AGraf
Listener

Hello! I am hoping one of our Zoom Community members may have insight on the following:

My colleague, who is responsible for scheduling meetings in Zoom, frequently experiences an "invalid meeting ID" message with meetings that they set up. We have updated Zoom several times, to ensure we are using the latest version, but continue to experience the issue. I have also reviewed my colleague's process for scheduling meetings, and have confirmed that they are following the correct steps for meeting setup.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, any advice or words of wisdom you can provide are much appreciated. Thank you in advance! 

2 REPLIES 2

Sinistral
Listener

I do the scheduling for my group and experience the same thing. Iv click on the start button for the previously scheduled meeting and get Invalid Meeting ID - happening a lot lately.

ZZJ
Listener

I often encounter the same issue, especially with monthly recurring meetings. Each time, I find myself having to reset the meeting, and it's becoming quite frustrating. Unlike other products such as Teams, I haven't faced similar problems. Zoom's technical team really needs to investigate and address this systematically; otherwise, I might have to consider abandoning it altogether..