cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording

jbenotz
Listener

How do I shut off the "Auto Recording" that is happening whenever a meeting begins.  I want to start and stop it manually.  

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jing
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi jbenotz

This is Jing. I am happy the solution that can help you for the first question.

About the additional question, please try to clear the cash of your browser first. 

Then I advise you to delete or download the recordings if you don't need anymore.

If it still pop-up the message and you can't record the meeting even you have enough storage, then please try to contact Zoom support team for the investigation.

Can you click the button of [Accept as Solution] ?

Thanks,

Jing

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Jing

Hi jbenotz

Please try to disable [Automatic recording] from your setting.

If your admin user has already block this setting, then you can request to disable it from your company site.

Then you can set from your own settings.

Jing_0-1675140652188.png

Please refer to the support page for the manual.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/10343739117709

Jing

jbenotz
Listener

Wow, what a nice and thoughtful person you are!!  Your link gave me clear instructions and I have disabled the "auto recording" feature!   Much appreciated!  One other question, for some reason when I try to record a meeting it says "not enough memory" and won't do the conversion.  I have 897 GB of storage space that is available...any ideas on this?  Thanks very much, Joseph

Jing

Hi jbenotz

This is Jing. I am happy the solution that can help you for the first question.

About the additional question, please try to clear the cash of your browser first. 

Then I advise you to delete or download the recordings if you don't need anymore.

If it still pop-up the message and you can't record the meeting even you have enough storage, then please try to contact Zoom support team for the investigation.

Can you click the button of [Accept as Solution] ?

Thanks,

Jing

Hi Jing...I am reticent to clear my cache because it causes a ripple effect of problems with retained usernames and passwords and other items.  It still happens with zero recordings saved, so I guess I will have to contact the support team and figure out what is happening.

Thx,

J

Zulayho
Listener

I can't find my zoom recorded lessons. I'm very angry. Zoom is not convenient to use. I've been trying to record and find my recordings from anywhere. I use an android. It's urgent. Please teach me find the recordings ASAP!