cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recorded meeting have disappeared

dalexander06
Listener

All of my recorded cloud recordings have disappeared. What's going on?

25 REPLIES 25

EK5
Listener

I have this issue also. My recurring meetings are missing as well. Updated zoom client, logged in and out etc. No luck.

Hafsakq
Listener

Facing the same and panicking ALOT. I have clients who are complaining, I have raised a ticket. How do I get them back??

Henry007
Listener

I have the same problem, I manage an online institue and I should send the all records from last weekend to the students, but the all videos desappeared. 

Please fix that problem!!! 

EK5
Listener

Ok, mine are back now.

Yeah mine are back now too. Whew.

Henry007
Listener

They didnt fix the problem. I see the records in the platform but after I clic on it  DOES NOT EXIST any of my records. 

Mine says that too from the one just a couple hours ago - I hope I get it eventually!

Same here. REALLY could use them back. I have some KEY information that I'm really hurting for. Thank you!!!

EK5
Listener

Weird. Most are back in the list and working fine, but clicking on a couple of them lead nowhere. (edited for clarity)

anahatasati
Listener

I have the same problem too...

lexiegraphie
Listener

Everything is gone out of my recording lists...What is happen

ing ????????????

Hafsakq
Listener

Most of mine are back, I quickly downloaded them but a few still says that recording doesn't exist. I hope it gets back soon

Henry007
Listener

Most of mine are back, but some they are in the some conditions, doesn't exist..  please fix the problem completely.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @dalexander06 @Henry007 @Hafsakq @JazzyK @lexiegraphie and everyone else on the thread, can you please confirm if you are still experiencing these issues? Zoom appeared to have an issue earlier that was thought to be fixed. For information on any Zoom platform service outages, please visit https://status.zoom.us/ 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

No it did not fix all. I still am trying to access. I can see them, but says they don't exist.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Goghdee can you please share with me whether your recordings that were affected were Cloud or Local recordings? 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Cloud. Thanks

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Goghdee I see you have a ticket open with our Zoom Support team, I would advise you to continue to get support from your opened ticket as they have the proper tools to further diagnosis and investigate the issue. 

And per the agents response, as this was a previous issue that was resolved, you can confirm you still have no cloud recordings after the fact? 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hello RN, 

I now have access to the recording. Thank you and your team!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Perfect @Goghdee! Glad we were able to get your issue resolved. 🙂 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

lexiegraphie
Listener

Hi,

They seem to all be back online but I have not had a chance to check if we can access them.  

willjoe2442
Participant

In the navigation menu, click Recordings. At the top right, you will see a Trash icon if there are any cloud recordings in the trash. Click the icon to see any deleted cloud recordings. Click Recover on the right to retrieve the recording.

Regards,

Diana

davidwarner
Listener

Despite being able to view my records on the platform, clicking on them reveals that none of them exist, indicating that the problem has not been resolved

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Id like to offer a few thoughts.

first, open a support ticket with Zoom.

Zoom support (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new)  

Second, I think you need a back up plan. 

it sounds like many of you have important recordings that you want to keep, but do t have a back up plan. 

I hope Zoom restores all of your recordings.

Good luck!

RaysMarketingpk
Listener

If your recorded cloud recordings have disappeared, there are a few potential explanations:

1. The recordings were deleted: It's possible that someone with access to your Zoom account or the account administrator may have accidentally or intentionally deleted the recordings.

2. Storage limit was reached: If you have a Basic or Pro Zoom account, there may be storage limits that have been exceeded, causing some recordings to be automatically deleted. You can check your account settings to see if this is the case.

3. Account subscription has expired: If you have a paid Zoom subscription, and the subscription has expired, it may have caused your cloud recordings to be deleted.

4. System error: It's possible that a system error or bug caused the recordings to be deleted.

To try to retrieve your deleted recordings, you can reach out to Zoom support for assistance. They may be able to help you recover the deleted recordings, depending on the circumstances of their deletion. If the recordings are not recoverable, you can also explore alternative methods for recording future meetings to ensure that you have a backup of important meetings.