cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Zoom Desktop Update Removed All Microsoft Outlook Contacts

zoom-zoom-zoom
Listener

Until today I could go to the Zoom desktop app (Windows), start typing a contact to invite and it would pop up their contact within my Zoom, which I could click to auto-fill the invitee info.  These contacts came from my Outlook email.  After a recent update, I can no longer do this.  All of my Outlook contacts are gone from Zoom.

I tried to reconnect my Zoom account to my Microsoft account.  I followed the instructions in this article:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360000488243-Using-calendar-and-contacts-integration

However I get an error when trying to log in with my Office 365 personal account.  It says you need to use a business account (see attached).  Why?

I have never had an issue with this before.  How do I get Zoom to connect to Microsoft?  I pay for Office 365 so I don't understand why I can't integrate just because it's not a business account.

1 REPLY 1

FRPLLC1000
Listener

I am having the very same problem.  Just started today.  I had a note to update my password and after doing so, I cannot connect with Exchange Outlook and must manually cut and paste my invites through Outlook which is annoying