cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Meeting Attendee Reports

Luis_Ramos_UKG
Observer

Is there a Report that would provide Meeting Attendees, with Attendee User Full Registered Name, Contact details (E-mail and or Phone)?

I noticed that our Report options for meetings located under:

ADMIN > Account Management > Reports > Meetings > Only offers the following options: Registration, Poll  and Survey.

We were advised to use the following report as a solution;

ADMIN > Dashboard > Meetings (Tab at the top of Page) > Past Meetings (Tab) > Enter Meeting ID  > Search

Is there a cleaner straight forward report available that provides the following in one combined report:

• Attendee Full Name ( instead of user nick name, short name or such)
  • Time In Meeting with the Waiting Room Status /  Join / Start /Leave /  End Meeting Status combined in one instance instead of Multiple instances in the report.
  • Poll Results included with the Attendee Report
3 REPLIES 3

Bigguy9098
Observer

I am looking for the exact same thing.  Any success yet?

Bort
Community Champion

Hi @Luis_Ramos_UKG 

Unfortunately, there is no single report that has all that info combined. Poll results are only available in the poll report, while their name and time in meeting are available in the Usage/Active Hosts report. 

SEMJMC
Listener

I am unable to pull any report that displays the attendee names and/or email addresses.  I even required registration for the meeting, in the hopes that those names would display for attendees, as it does in Webinar.  But, no dice - the report still displays ***** in the name fields.  An attendee report that does not list attendee names is not useful for our purposes. 

We have a business account.  Any ideas?