cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polls/Quizzes

mdessent
Listener

Is it possible to create polls/quizzes that can be reused from one meeting to another? I host the same meeting several times per month and don't want to have to recreate the same poll/quiz for each one. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @mdessent 

You have 2 options to achieve this: 

1. Use 1 meeting for all those sessions (a No-fixed time recurring meeting would work best, in my opinion)
  2. Use a template with polls, so that you can quickly create separate meeting IDs with the same polls. This ProTip I wrote details how that is accomplished: Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #1: Enhanced Polling and Meeting Templates 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Hi @mdessent 

You have 2 options to achieve this: 

1. Use 1 meeting for all those sessions (a No-fixed time recurring meeting would work best, in my opinion)
  2. Use a template with polls, so that you can quickly create separate meeting IDs with the same polls. This ProTip I wrote details how that is accomplished: Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #1: Enhanced Polling and Meeting Templates 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.