cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning to host up to 1500 participants

JasonR
Listener

I'm currently on a Pro Plan and is looking to host a meeting for 1500 attendees for one-time only. What would be the best way to do that? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

tobyfromrea
Community Champion | Customer

Hey Jason, there is the Large Meeting Add On but it would only get you up to 1,000 participants: https://zoom.us/pricing#mlt. I'd recommend reaching out to Zoom directly to see if they have any other options available. Otherwise you may need to license one user for a Zoom Webinar license for up to 3,000 people.

View solution in original post

Ray_Harwood

Meetings are generally limited to no more than 1000 users, since large Meetings  require significantly more bandwidth than Webinars. In practice, large meetings are also much more difficult to manage. I highly recommend moving to a Zoom Webinar, letting only the speakers have access to sending audio and video, and only allowing attendees to use Chat and Q&A to converse with the panelists. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

tobyfromrea

Hey Jason, there is the Large Meeting Add On but it would only get you up to 1,000 participants: https://zoom.us/pricing#mlt. I'd recommend reaching out to Zoom directly to see if they have any other options available. Otherwise you may need to license one user for a Zoom Webinar license for up to 3,000 people.

Ray_Harwood

Meetings are generally limited to no more than 1000 users, since large Meetings  require significantly more bandwidth than Webinars. In practice, large meetings are also much more difficult to manage. I highly recommend moving to a Zoom Webinar, letting only the speakers have access to sending audio and video, and only allowing attendees to use Chat and Q&A to converse with the panelists. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !