cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participants having a trouble to enter the meetings

Expertera
Listener

Dear all,

I am sharing the invitations without "waiting room" and with "Allow participants to join anytime". Basically everyone should be attended without my accounts presence yet a customer of ours has trouble joining the meetings without our existence. I have to enter the meeting and make him/her host and leave the meeting to keep him/her.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Expertera 

Some troubleshooting questions:

What exact error or message does your participant see when trying to join? Do they see a Waiting Room, or other message?

Is your Participant using a join link, or manually entering a Meeting ID?

Are other Participants able to join with no problem - and are those Participants internal to your organization?

Does your meeting require authentication or Registration?

Expertera
Listener

Hello @Rupert ,

They see waiting room, they need the host to join but when I join as a host I do not need to accept their requests, they are automatically joining without my permission

They are using join link

Other participants are able to join,  this case is valid for one company (they are out of our organization)

Does not require authentication to join

Thank you

Rupert

Hi @Expertera 

I would check your Waiting Room settings in your Zoom web console - per below:

https://zoom.us/profile/setting

Rupert_0-1632917951282.png

and also:

Does the same user have the same problem with any Meeting from your organization?

Is the user likely to be part of their own Zoom organization account?

Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 17.13.38.png

 Dear @Rupert ,

Please find our settings screenshot above. It seems okay to me, as I mentioned we always do not select the waiting room for our meetings.

This problem happened twice in different meetings. We always share the meeting links in the same way but this problem has started to happen this week.

Is the user likely to be part of their own Zoom organization account? : what do you mean by that? they may have another zoom organization account but we have lots of clients from different companies, yet we are facing this issue with a specific client.

Expertera
Listener

Hello @Rupert, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks