cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our moderator says she sees no link or button to enable users to save chat. Screenprint, someone?

KeyWrangler
Listener

Our moderator seems not to fully understand the Chat function.  She has said that it's enough that she saves it and can distributed it later if someone wants it.  I've explained that her saved version is probably only content that was addressed to ALL.  In any case, I don't want her seeing private chat content that was intended only for me, or from me only to certain others.  And even more, I don't want her distributing it.  Bottom line, I want to save my Chat session myself. 

I'm able to do that in other Zoom meetings, but the "..." link for Saving is not present in the meetings she runs. Also, I can't copy the chat screen, which I assume is also because she has not enabled Saving. 

She's asked for a screenprint of where the enabling button (or whatever) is located.  Can someone provide it, or specific instructions?

1 REPLY 1

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Login to the account from a browser. Go to settings > In Meeting (Basic) > meeting chat > Allow users to save chats from the meeting. Select everyone to allow everyone to save the public and their private chats.