cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to make a user spotlight for everyone in breakout rooms

Mike8
Listener

In the main room in zoom you have the option to put someone as spotlight for everyone. 
Is there going to be an update which allows to put a participant as spotlight for everyone inside the breakout rooms?

4 REPLIES 4

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

There is no way to currently spotlight someone across all breakout rooms, but I encourage you to visit our Zoom Feedback form, which is the official way to share any feedback or feature requests with the Zoom team. Thanks!

Hi Bort

Is this still the case, that we can not spotlight anyone while we are in the Breakout Rooms ?

It would be really useful. I teach basic digital skills and have the trainers practice coaching each other while in Breakout Rooms. It is hard for them to teach without being able to spotlight their video. 

(They also use a webcam to show to the learners what they are doing on their mouse and keyboard, to teach digital skills. ) Can you let me know ? Thank you-Caroline

I see now that others seemed to be talking about spotlighting someone across all breakout rooms. I am talking about spotlighting one person (a different person) in each breakout room. 

myronj242
Listener

this is something that we would be interested in as well.