cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving emails and can't contact support about the issue

AlanaH
Listener

I have tried to start 2 tickets and they get automatically closed and calling support tells me it can't find the account information i've provided. 

I'm not really sure on what to do now. 

I am trying to setup a zoom account on a specific email and I am not receiving the activation email. 

I have setup the account using an alias email and tried to change the email address for the account but I am also not receiving the verify email. 

5 REPLIES 5

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Alana,

Sorry to hear of your experience.  This is for the admin (If you are the admin or another person 😞

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360032808951-Not-receiving-emails-from-Zoom

Please try these steps and let me know if that helped fix the issues.

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Can I please be reached to provide the email in question?

AlanaH
Listener

We have no issues with all other email accounts we have. so I fear there is something blocked on zooms end. 

Can I please be reached to provide the email in question?

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @AlanaH  please refer to the Knowledge Base Article on Not receiving emails from Zoom, please read over all details.

After you've checked IP addresses and spam filters, and confirm that users still aren't receiving activation emails, you can submit a request to Zoom Support to check if the email address is on a bounce list.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

AlanaH
Listener

I have tried to send 3 different request now to have the bounce list checked for *********** and the tickets instantly get closed. 

It is impossible to submit a request to zoom support.