cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New iPad Pro will not show updated interface

D3
Newcomer
Newcomer

I just purchased a new iPad Pro, and even after deleting the Zoom app and reinstalling, ensuring that it has the most recent updates from Zoom. My zoom room has the prior interface with all the control functions at the top rather than at the bottom. I have sent in a zoom support report and I have contacted Apple support and have not found any resolution. Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions, please!

8 REPLIES 8

HuzaifaMoh
Newcomer
Newcomer

I also have the same issue. I initially had the new interface which I was thrilled with, however, this morning I noticed the interface reverted to the old interface which I actually hate. 

Any success in resolving?   Still hoping Zoom will find a solution 

JoelR
Newcomer
Newcomer

I see you, and I raise you one better. Zoom on my iPad switches between the two interfaces without any rhythm or reason that I can discern. I thought I was going crazy!

Wow! Have you reported that?

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

is your Zoom licence managed by an organization or employer? In these types of situations the zoom admn can limit which version is deployed.

Regards

Just me!  No employer or organization, but much appreciated!

DebbieLundgren
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am also not able to view all my participants on one page.  Thinking I might have to return  the iPad.

MGSR

Hello @D3! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

We acknowledge your submission of a case, and our technical team has requested feedback to enable our engineers to address it. Detailed instructions for submitting feedback have been provided on the ticket you submitted.

To all having the same issue, rest assured that our technical and engineering team is working to have this resolved as soon as possible. 

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!