cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New feature announcement pop up can't be dismissed

VeeVee
Listener

A new announcement (announcing continuous chats) has started popping up when I start a meeting.  I have tried to dismiss it by clicking the x, and even tried clicking on what it wants me to see (i.e., "learn more" and "start chatting") hoping it would disappear.  But nothing dismisses the announcement.  It is covering people's faces during the meeting which is extremely distracting.  Can anyone offer a solution?

1 REPLY 1

Shifflettson
Listener

If you find that the new feature announcement pop-up can't be dismissed on Zoom, it can be a bit frustrating. To address this issue, you can try a few troubleshooting steps. First, ensure that your Zoom application is up to date, as newer versions often include bug fixes. If the problem persists, you can attempt to clear your Zoom cache, which may resolve any glitches causing the pop-up to remain stuck. Additionally, check your system's notification settings to ensure that Zoom notifications are not being blocked. If all else fails, consider reaching out to Zoom's support team for more personalized assistance. Just as with suit , where you might encounter fitting or style issues, resolving technical glitches often requires some attention to detail and troubleshooting to ensure a seamless experience.