cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need 100 participants to be able to join a meeting w no passcode and no zoom account

KAGENO
Listener

I can not figure out from Zoom's website/sales info what account I need.   

We have a charity and we want to stream our fundraiser for 100 or so people.  They need to be able to click a link for zoom and join the meeting automatically w no password required and no zoom account. 

We tried last year and failed, no one needed a password but they needed a zoom account and it caused a lot of loss in donations and confusion during the event. 

Thankful from anyone who can help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @KAGENO welcome to the community! First, participants should be able to join a Zoom meeting without an account. For this, the host of the meeting must follow all Prerequisites for joining a Zoom video call as a guest

Secondly, It looks like you were able to get your meeting setup to where no-one needed a passcode to join! Just as a reminder; for this I would suggest embedding the meeting passcode in invite link.

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @KAGENO welcome to the community! First, participants should be able to join a Zoom meeting without an account. For this, the host of the meeting must follow all Prerequisites for joining a Zoom video call as a guest

Secondly, It looks like you were able to get your meeting setup to where no-one needed a passcode to join! Just as a reminder; for this I would suggest embedding the meeting passcode in invite link.

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!