cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My video is messing up

Donotknow
Listener

This is the second time I have written about this.  I only have a basic membership to zoom.  I am only on here 3 to 4 times a year. Each time it is for medical reasons.  Since my video is not working I now have to go to mu doctor in person. I can not drive.. due to my medical conditions I have (I am on disability). So I have to have someone drive me.  That doctor is several miles away from me.  I also have another doctor that I have a  zoom appointment with.. they are over 100 miles away from me.  I only have a zoom appointment with that doctor once a year.  

my problem is  I can see them perfectly. They can not.. it is either a black screen, glitches (as in going in and out, snow, flashes and so on)  I too can see it.  Before the meeting starts my camera works great as in I can see myself and there is no problems.  But once the meeting starts the problem starts.  I am not a computer person.. as in I know very little about them.  I have checked my camera and it works great.  Other then that I am clueless.  I need help so I can have my doctor appointment on zoom.  It is not a "life or death" type of and doctor appointment, but it is a .. if I may say a matter of mental  health matter.  Please I need some help. The people on zoom does not care.. all they want is for me to upgrade..

3 REPLIES 3

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

have you upgrated your zoom client to the latest release?  There was a release a few months ago that has video glitches.  

Donotknow
Listener

The last time I was on zoom it asked me to update it.  I do not remember when it was.  I am hardly on zoom as I said in my question.    How would I check to see if I did.  I checked my camera on FB and it worked.  There were no issues.  I need to fix my issue I due have a doctors appointment coming up soon, not sure when. As you know Doctors are busy with other people and I have not officially been contacted by them. All I know is this Doctor uses Zoom and the appointment of a talking nature. I hope that made sense.