cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Meetings have disappeared since yesterday. Zoom bug?

stanthepan
Listener

I teach online and have numerous recurring Meetings that I've used over the last few years, Today all the Meetings are points unknown. I swear I haven't pushed any "red buttons"!

I am resorting to my archives to find meeting ID's so I can meet with my students.

Any help much appreciated!!!

David

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6 REPLIES 6

stanthepan
Listener

I just updated to the latest version. After doing so, I found the meetings but the format is different. The meetings are listed underneath the calendar box (small print) rather than being in the Meetings box (large print), which I preferred. Maybe there is a way in Settings to get things back to "normal"...

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

I checked out your post and it was very helpful Ray_Harwood and it explains a lot! Many thanks!

chitose1030
Listener

Hello, @stanthepan,
  I also couldn't find "Anyteime meeting" the moment I first opened the ZOOM desktop application. Please try rebooting once. If you still don't find "Anytime meeting", please upgrade ZOOM to the latest version. I did not wait for the regular updates, but did the update myself and "Anytime meeting" appeared.
I hope this helps for you.

Yes, the upgrade to the latest version made the difference though the Anytime Meetings could have been hiding under the calendar all along yesterday. An annoying change to the app for sure. Thanks for your help!

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @stanthepan I wanted to let you know that we're in the process of reverting this change. In the meantime, as Ray shared, we do recommend that folks update their Zoom desktop client to version 5.15.3 and locate their recurring meetings from the Meetings tab in the Anytime Meetings drop-down arrow. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused! We have a new support article about this issue and will keep it updated with new information as it becomes available.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?