cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Meeting Invite is showing up with the date/time I created the meeting, not the Meeting Date

RobertG
Listener

I created a meeting on 1/4 at 6:00pm for a meeting on 1/16 at 1:00pm. I copied/pasted the meeting details into an email and sent to several people. I have my waiting room setup. I asked a couple of people to click on the meeting link because I wanted to confirm that they would receive, "wait for the host to let you in". The people did say that they saw that, however, the meeting invite said that the meeting was on 1/4 at 6:00pm, which is the date I created the meeting, not the actual meeting date. What is going on with zoom?

2 REPLIES 2

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

Does the email that you created show that same time as well?  Within your zoom portal, what date/time does it show?

I'm wondering if it was an email invitation vs the actual meeting that said 1/4 at 6:00?

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks! Rick

Even if the Zoom meeting is sent as an Outlook Calendar event, my invitation doesn't show the date / time.   It has to go on their calendar.   The Zoom information at time included the date and time and then it disappeared.