cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mute All

TLL
Listener

I understood and used the feature that when I choose Mute All, that the Host is not muted, but all others are automatically muted.   We have relatively small Zoom meetings (7 -20 participants). For past several months, when I choose Mute All as the host, not all participants are muted, actually  only about half and I have to manually click mute for the unmuted ones.

Any idea why this is happening or how to fix it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @TLL, welcome to the Zoom Community!

I apologize for the delay in response and I hope this answers your question. In this case, I would suggest that everyone in your network :

1. Uninstall/Reinstall the Zoom Desktop Client. This will update to our latest version of Zoom: support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233

2. If on Windows, uninstall Zoom completely by using our Zoom uninstaller (Clean Zoom uninstaller)

3. Restart your computer

After updating to the new Zoom client, please test the "Mute All" feature and let me know if that works! 

Zoom Community Team 

If this resolves the issue, please click Accept as Solution. This will assist fellow community members with the same question. Thank you! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @TLL, welcome to the Zoom Community!

I apologize for the delay in response and I hope this answers your question. In this case, I would suggest that everyone in your network :

1. Uninstall/Reinstall the Zoom Desktop Client. This will update to our latest version of Zoom: support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233

2. If on Windows, uninstall Zoom completely by using our Zoom uninstaller (Clean Zoom uninstaller)

3. Restart your computer

After updating to the new Zoom client, please test the "Mute All" feature and let me know if that works! 

Zoom Community Team 

If this resolves the issue, please click Accept as Solution. This will assist fellow community members with the same question. Thank you! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?