cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple email addresses

MarkOnTour
Listener

I have multiple email addresses, I receive zoom meeting requests from people that contact me through different email addresses. Can I incorporate them under 1 zoom account with 3 email addresses? They are all me, so I would want the same image and profile information.

Is this possible? and how??

7 REPLIES 7

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, Zoom uses your email address as your unique identifier, so there is no way to alias multiple emails addresses to a single account.  That being said, if you are signed into Zoom with 1 email and open a meeting from a different email address, it will still open your licensed copy.

Agree with other comments. This is causing a problem since I use two email addresses with one being an alias in Exchange / Outlook. 

colegs

As an update, you can now switch between accounts when you are in the client.  Click on your profile picture, and at the bottom above 'Sign Out' is an option to switch account.  This will enable you to be signed into multiple accounts and switch between them without having to sign in each time.

habitualzoomuse
Listener

This should change. In today's day and age, many people have more than one email. Having to sign out and sign in every time you get on a different zoom call is ludicrous. 

MichaelManzo
Listener

I agree with the above users... everyone has multiple "personas" and different emails for each. Linkedin, as an example, allows this for exactly the same reason.

conzone
Listener

Mirroring the above request. Very common issue I have multiple work / professional email addresses that are all me but it's a pain to have to switch all the time and also lose my paid benefits just because someone used a different email address for the meeting or because I joined as a different email address.

Michael007
Listener

Zoom - please allow for multiple email addresses and profiles to be used on a single zoom account. This impacts the use of zoom as it drives people away from zoom to other tools