cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mtg reminder popups for calendar/zoom delegates - how to turn off?

arun_baheti
Listener

My EA schedules meetings for me as a delegate inside Zoom and Outlook. Now she gets popup reminders of my meetings as well as her own meetings. Is there a way to stop reminders to delegates? She wants to get her own reminders, just not for every person she schedules things for. Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @arun_baheti and @tomsmith and welcome to the Zoom Community. To reduce the number of upcoming meeting reminder popup notifications being sent to folks with scheduling privileges, please ask them to open the Zoom Desktop Client and select Meetings > Click "Meetings hosted by" and select "Me"
Image20230123142533.png

I hope this helps!

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

tomsmith
Listener

Did you ever figure this out?  I have a user that is having the same issue.

arun_baheti
Listener

@tomsmith Nope, no answers from zoom or anyone else. It is a little frustrating for our EAs. I would think many others are in the same situation so surprised no answer yet

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @arun_baheti and @tomsmith and welcome to the Zoom Community. To reduce the number of upcoming meeting reminder popup notifications being sent to folks with scheduling privileges, please ask them to open the Zoom Desktop Client and select Meetings > Click "Meetings hosted by" and select "Me"
Image20230123142533.png

I hope this helps!

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Looks like this worked -- simple too, I figured it had to be something simple. Thank you!

I do not see this option in my Upcoming Meetings. 

I have declined the meetings via Outlook integration but have recently started getting the reminders to Join. I am unable to decline anywhere (that I can find).

meetingsZoom.jpg

This doesn't work for me - yes, I no longer can see the meeting on my calendar, but I am still getting reminders.