cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing recording

AlexandraM
Listener

Hello,

I have started the meeting from my pro account. The internet connection was bad, so at the very beginning of the meeting, I have informed the other participants that maybe I can be off very soon, I have them hosts and ask them to do the recording. So they did after my connection has failed. I have logged in after an hour and I have seen that the recording is on. But we cannot find the recording after the finishing of the meeting. The cloud storage of my account was full, but I have deleted the files now. Could you help me?

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @AlexandraM , 

I just realized you didn't receive a reply to your post. Are you still unable to find your cloud recording? If so, please check your Recording Management. Let me know if that helps! 

Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

robink1
Listener

I can't find my download. It's not even showing that it converted. What do I do?

Hi @robink1 ! Was this a local recording?

If so, 

1. Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
  2. Click the Meetings tab.
  3. Click the Recorded tab.
  4. Select the meeting topic with the local recording.
  5. Click Convert.

Lmk if that helps! 

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Hello mine is doing the same thing... I do the steps but It says I have no recordings.

Hi @cqrterg,

Were you the one recording or did someone else in the meeting record? If so, please have them check their account to see if the recording is there. 

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team