cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone Not Detected Randomly Throughout the Meeting

ptgrajek
Listener

Hello,

During my Zoom meetings, my microphone will be detected successfully at the beginning (I use an external headset that I plug into the audio jack). I have been using it for several now months with no problems, but within the last week during meetings, it will randomly not detect my microphone after others speak during the meeting (it will not change my  microphone settings or show me as muted). I will have to literally switch from external microphone to same as system then back to external microphone during the meeting and it will detect me for some time. It will randomly again not detect my audio during the meeting, usually after someone else talks. 

I have Windows 10 Enterprise and I do have automatic updates the occur, but this is greatly affecting my ability to lead meetings and I had to call in the past few times, which has been frustrating. 

1 REPLY 1

callen5678
Listener

I am having similar problems.   I begin the meeting with audio on both ends, 15 or 20 minutes into the meeting the audio is muted but does not show on the dashboard.   I am forced with my participants to leave the meeting and re-enter.   But it continues to happen again throughout the meeting.   It presents me as extremely unprofessional.   Any suggestions??   I am on a MacOS Ventura