cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting from email adds details to the bottom

okwu
Listener

Hi. We were using standalone Zoom Outlook Plugin for a while (it adds Schedule Meeting button to toolbar in main window and emails). When using that plugin and doing reply with a meeting, it would insert Zoom meetings link and details at the top of reply email.

Recently we have removed this plugin and enabled Zoom plugin coming from M365 admin center. It appeared automatically in Outlook for all users. It only shows + Add Zoom Meetings and Settings in the email window, not in the main window anymore. When user is doing reply with a meeting and presses + Add Zoom Meeting, in this case it inserts meeting link and details at the bottom of email. If this is a long chain of emails, users will have to scroll a lot to the bottom to get to the link. Can't find any setting on user side to change where is inserts meeting details. With Teams it inserts at the top. I wonder if there is some setting on M365 side to change that in add-ins setting or is it just how Zoom developed this add-in or some limitation from MS side?

4 REPLIES 4

bonakamu
Listener

Please can this be updated. It is a pain to scroll to the bottom of a thread just to cut and paste the invite at the top

jringer
Listener

I found this post googling how to fix this issue, because I am experiencing the same thing. Is there anyway to fix this? Why can't the meeting be placed where the cursor is?

christinasanche
Listener

Same issue here!  It's been a year since the original post and still no response... 

awan212
Listener

Few months ago is also faced the same issue but then once i have a call with the owner of Love Character Test and after that suddenly it fixes itself. The answer is that its a bug so don't worry a lot about it and try to uninstall and then install again