cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live streaming to Facebook

AClass
Listener

I am the admin of several FB groups and I enabled Zoom in them. I turned on the Livestreaming option in Zoom but only one of my group is showing in the drop down list. how can I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes I was able to resolve. The zoom icon shows up in the group  feed with the manage zoom video livestream. You click on manage access and then say yes to give zoom access. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @AClass, welcome to the Zoom community! I wanted to check in and see if your issue has been fixed yet? 

Yes I was able to resolve. The zoom icon shows up in the group  feed with the manage zoom video livestream. You click on manage access and then say yes to give zoom access. 

When i click the "manage access" button it just takes me to the Facebook groups section with all my groups in one feed, there's not settings to authorise it. Please help, i'm having the same issue. 

hi, i am having the same problem. I can't add new groups to the list of groups in the dropdown menu. I do not see the solution here. I have already added zoom APP permission to the group in facebook.  thanks for your help

Go into the fb group you added the app to and scroll down and you will see the zoom icon and it will ask to 'manage permissions' select it and check the box to give zoom the permission. You may have to scroll low down in the fb group to find it. Hope this helps.

THANK YOU!!! I thought simply adding the app was enough!!! 🙂

hi. I am having the same problem where I added the zoom option as an app to my Facebook groups but it is not showing up in the new groups I am trying to create. I see the icon when I go into the advanced settings but I do not see any way to manage permissions. Can you help please? Thank you

crchan123

Glad to hear you got it resolved, @AClass!

I have a problem with this now. When I try to give permission to zoom in the facebook group , I click continue as my name, and then everthing dissapears and I just come back to facebook feed.

Can someone help please? Same issue, only 1 group shows up. When I click manage access, it just takes me to the group feed.

jelggren
Listener

I'm having a similar issue, I've added the Zoom app to my group but when I start a meeting and select to go live on FB, I'm only given options to choose one of my pages. I need to be live on my group....