cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Licence user rights

DeborahNL
Listener

I feel like I am missing something. We just upgraded our account to Zoom One Business - as we have meetings/presentations for more than 100 people. Must admit price increase kind of surprised me - and I feel I am missing something.

It says I can assign Licences - but I am not sure what benefits are of Licencies: can each one then plan and hold meetings; do they log in seperately to our account? - can Licencies hold meetings at the same time on the account? Somewhere, cannot recall where anymore, it indicates that a Licence holder gets/or has to set a password - but that option does not show up on my screen, so am confused.

Hope someone can assist this #techchallenged user. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

A licensed user is a paid account user who can host unlimited meetings without the 40-minute limit. By default, they can host meetings with up to 100 participants and large meeting licenses are available for additional capacity. Licensed users can use add-ons and also have additional features, such as cloud recording, the ability to customize their Personal Meeting ID, and more. 

Each user will have their own account name and password that is unique to them.

You can set minimum password requirements through the Security page of the Zoom web portal. The account can be set up to use your organization’s user identity management system. 

Regards,

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB

Hello,

A licensed user is a paid account user who can host unlimited meetings without the 40-minute limit. By default, they can host meetings with up to 100 participants and large meeting licenses are available for additional capacity. Licensed users can use add-ons and also have additional features, such as cloud recording, the ability to customize their Personal Meeting ID, and more. 

Each user will have their own account name and password that is unique to them.

You can set minimum password requirements through the Security page of the Zoom web portal. The account can be set up to use your organization’s user identity management system. 

Regards,

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

DeborahNL
Listener

Oh, that is helpful. Think I am finally managing. Thank you so much @Frank_TB , have a good day/evening.