cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave Meeting Button Pressed When Entering Zoom Meeting

bgreen51
Listener

I am having a continual problem with Zoom with my Surface Pro.  When I first enter a meeting, I will see the Zoom meeting window with participants showing, but the Leave Meeting dialog box pops up and the Leave Meeting button is pushed.  I have about 1 second before the Leave Meeting window terminates the session.  If I try to enter again, the same thing happens.  My only solution so far is to uninstall Zoom and reinstall it.  I can attend 2 or 3 meetings without the problem happening, but then about the 4th meeting it starts happening again.  I can join the meeting on my phone no problem.  I am finding I need to uninstall and reinstall Zoom before every meeting to avoid being unable to join the meeting.  Any help would be most appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @bgreen51 , my apologies for the late response! Are you still encountering this problem?

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Yes I am.

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thanks for the response. I have gone ahead and created a support ticket for your issue. Please look out for an update via email @bgreen51 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hello. I am experience the same problem the last couple of weeks. Any chance someone can help me. Thanks