cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KNOW WHO RECORD CLASSES WITH AN APP / KNOW WHO RECORD CLASSES WITH AN APP

FJsdqdsac
Listener

ENGLISH

Hola, voy a dar un curso de informática pero queria saber si hay alguna manera de saber que uno de mis alumnos está grabando las clases desde una aplicación, si me puede llegar una notificación o algo similar.

INGLÉS

Hola, impartire un curso sobre informatica pero queria saber si hay una forma en la que me de cuenta que uno de mis estudiantes este grabando las clases desde una app, si me llega una notificacion o algo parecido.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Zoom requires all participants in a meeting to request the ability to locally record with the Zoom app from the host of the meeting. Unfortunately, this only applies to recording with Zoom directly, as there is no way to prevent or be aware of others recording the meeting with another 3rd-party recording software. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Zoom requires all participants in a meeting to request the ability to locally record with the Zoom app from the host of the meeting. Unfortunately, this only applies to recording with Zoom directly, as there is no way to prevent or be aware of others recording the meeting with another 3rd-party recording software. 

THANK SO MUCH!