cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to activate Business features in phases

cljeverall
Listener

I am a project manager and the Zoom account owner for an organisation which has 9 Pro users, and 39 Basic users. We plan to upgrade everyone to Business. My question concerns whether it is possible to activate certain Business features in phases  over the course of about a month (which makes things easier for us to test and manage) or whether it all has to be done on day one. I've tried reaching out to the Zoom sales team to go through these questions but am struggling to get them to keep to an appointment.

The plan is:

Phase One

Upgrade to Business, transfer all users to Business licences.

Phase Two

Branding - get vanity URL approved and apply it, create and apply branded landing page and email templates.

Phase Three

SSO and Managed Domain - get domain name approval,  synch with MS Azure AD, switch on managed domain and SSO.

If this is not possible please set me right! Alternatively, if anyone has upgraded to Business in phases and can share your experience and anything you might have done differently in hindsight, I'd appreciate hearing from you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, this is absolutely possible and highly likely that it will take a few weeks to a month to get all these components of your account set up and configured as you need. Once you connect with our Sales team and start the process, someone will likely be available to help you get these items checked off the list. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bort

Yes, this is absolutely possible and highly likely that it will take a few weeks to a month to get all these components of your account set up and configured as you need. Once you connect with our Sales team and start the process, someone will likely be available to help you get these items checked off the list. 

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.