cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Involuntary disconnection

EricHamell
Listener

Every time I join a Zoom meeting using the app  from my Android phone, it disconnects after only a few seconds. It automatically reconnects and disconnects again after another few seconds, ad infinitum.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @EricHammell! I know that must be frustrating, but let's figure out what's going on. Are you using the latest version of Zoom? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @EricHammell! I know that must be frustrating, but let's figure out what's going on. Are you using the latest version of Zoom? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team

EricHamell
Listener

Yes, I made sure by uninstalling it and then reinstalling it from Google Play.

Ok awesome. Thanks for checking! Are you also using the latest software update for Android? If so, I have another question. Are you using wifi or a cellular connection when joining your meetings? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Yes, I accepted the latest software update for Android, and I've tried using the app with both Wi-Fi and cellular data.

Hi Bri,

during my computer zoom meetings there   a menue pos up , leave meeting + cancel. If I do not "cancel", the meeting will be disconnected!  IĀ“ve the latest version 

NSelavan
Listener

I have experienced something similar, but different. When I"m joining a zoom call on my phone - if I am off the meeting screen, and it's running in the background, I get disconnected after a few seconds or a minute.. no explanation. It's as if I'm getting kicked out for not bring on screen. Is this a zoom setting? a phone setting? a bug? thank you