cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initially scheduled a meeting and then bought zoom plan with 500 people

dhavalsays
Listener

I've scheduled a zoom meeting using my zoom one pro plan that allows 100 candidates. Later I realized I might have around 400 people attending this so I bought one time 50$ a month 500 people meeting plan and assigned that feature to my profile.

My questions is: The meeting that I scheduled prior hand before buying the 500 people plan, will it allow more than 100 people or do I need to cancel that meeting and schedule a new one? My 500 people plan is active now and my meeting is in the next two days.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @dhavalsays.

Your scheduled meeting will be fine.  The meeting capacity is not "assigned"  to the meeting, it is assigned to the owner of the meeting, and isn't actually checked until the meeting starts.  At that point -- assuming your Large Meeting 500 add-on is active and assigned to your user login -- you can have up to 500 attendees.

Check the Account section on your Zoom Web Portal profile page to ensure that your meeting limit has been increased.  Here's my licenses (I do not have the Large Meeting Add-on):

Ray_Harwood_0-1684966957773.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @dhavalsays.

Your scheduled meeting will be fine.  The meeting capacity is not "assigned"  to the meeting, it is assigned to the owner of the meeting, and isn't actually checked until the meeting starts.  At that point -- assuming your Large Meeting 500 add-on is active and assigned to your user login -- you can have up to 500 attendees.

Check the Account section on your Zoom Web Portal profile page to ensure that your meeting limit has been increased.  Here's my licenses (I do not have the Large Meeting Add-on):

Ray_Harwood_0-1684966957773.png

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

dhavalsays
Listener

Awesome.  Thanks for a very clear answer, appreciate it 👍🏼 And yes I have assigned myself the 500 person feature.