cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the last week, every time I try to book Zoom through Google Calendar it doesn't work

jschneier
Listener

I am a pro user.

In the last week, every time I try to add a zoom meeting to a Google Calendar invite it opens an authorization form with the option of logging in through google. I do that and it transfers me to Zoom (logged in) but doesn't add the invite to my calendar. 

See images

3 REPLIES 3

jdnojdno
Listener

I've had the exact same problem and have documented it here and spoken to Zoom tech support, but they insist it's just happening on my device and refuse to acknowledge this is a growing AND NEW problem that is affecting some users.  This has been documented on the Chrome Zoom Scheduler extension in the support tab and I've seen mentions of it here.  Yet, because Zoom can't duplicate the problem on their end, they simply say it's a local device issue.  However, others like yourselfare suddenly having this exact same problem too, so clearly there is something more going on here that's not tied solely just to my desktop device.

jdnojdno
Listener

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/zoom-scheduler/kgjfgplpablkjnlkjmjdecgdpfankdle?hl=en

Click on the Support tab and scroll back and you'll see that many reported issues of this problem started coming up around 11/29...yet nothing from Zoom to address this problem