cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wanted to increase my Zoom login to at least 300 for two events over a 30 day period, how to do it

Mikekitchens
Listener

I wanted to increase my Zoom login from (100)  to at least 300 for two events over a 30 day period, how do I go about getting my account increased temporairly?

1 REPLY 1

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

The Large Meeting Add on is an optional add-on for Meetings plans that allows you to host up to 500 or 1000 participants depending on the LMA you have purchased. As the name suggests, you have to have a meeting licence first  in order to  augment  the base meeting participant limit with  the large meeting Add on. 

Once you purchase the Large meeting add on you still need to assign it to a valid account holder. Once successfully added to the specific user in the account all meetings scheduled with now have the greater capacity.

Here is a link to a Zoom support document that goes into detail on how to assign the Add on.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362823   

How to assign large meeting licenses to users

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation panel, click User Management, then Users.
  3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license to.
  4. Click Edit at the end of the user entry.
  5. Select the license you want to assign. Choose the radio button for the size of the license, if it is not automatically selected.
  6. Click Save.
    The license is now applied to the user for immediate use. Any meetings they host, including already scheduled meetings, will have the larger capacity applied. There is no need to reschedule or edit existing meetings. 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!