cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm logged in, but it says my paid account is free

madefresh
Listener

I have clear proof of an annual membership that seemed to be working fine until I logged in recently and it shows that my account is Basic (free), and no records show that I have a paid Pro account (on web browser logged in) except for an email with a receipt. 

It's the same email address that I signed up with.

6 REPLIES 6

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @madefresh , 

I'll send you a message to get more info about your account. Perhaps I can help figure this out. 

I have paid for an annual account. I received my receipt via email. When I log in, it says my account is the basic free account. I need to schedule a meeting today. Any ideas? 

Hi Bort,

In my company we've got a similar problem with the zoom account of our CEO. Struggling to go through to customer care. Please, can you help? I can give you the email associated with the zoom account. Thanks!!!

tmkuster
Listener

I have the same problem. I upgrade from free to pro on August 3 and was briefly able to schedule a meeting with a pre-registration link. Now I can't get into that account to host the meeting.

The account number for my free account is 122338964.

The account number for my paid account is 7009058570.

AndrewPBaker
Listener

I need support to log in after paying a 12 month fee and it keeps taking me back to the free 40 minute log in page

I urgently need to set up some meetings and phone support will not take my call

Any help would be appreciated

tmkuster
Listener

In my case it turned out that I had set my paid account to log in with google, while my fee account used the log in with email address method. Could that be what's messing you up?