cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 Pro zoom license in my zoom account, can I host 2 concurrent meetings at the same time.

AshiqN70
Listener

I have 2 Pro license in my account and I didn't tagged that license to anyone. Can I host 2 concurrent meetings at the same time in that account?

I already purchased two license, and can I use those 2 license to host 2 concurrent meetings at the same time.

3 REPLIES 3

masterwill
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi AshiqN70,

Yes, this is possible but there are pre-requisites for this to happen. Kindly read this short article on how to launch concurrent meetings. 

Hey @masterwill ,

Thanks for the response. The documentation says, only business, enterprise account holders can host 2 concurrent meetings at same time. But in my scenario, I am having 2 pro license one license is tagged to the account owner itself and the other one is not tagged to anyone. Can this owner is able host 2 concurrent meetings at the same time. Here he has 2 pro licence in his account. Is it possible.

masterwill
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

The "Pro" plan exists for both Personal and Business plans (https://zoom.us/pricing#personal). I highly recommend that you speak with your account executive regarding your current plan so they can shed more light on how you can access the feature you mentioned.