shaikha1103
Listener

so I've tried many times to download zoom but it didn't let me 

thanks 

8 REPLIES 8

GavinZoomQNA
Listener

Go to the official website.

I had the same problem on a brand new MacBook Air (3/2023) and yes, I got the download from the official website.  It just keeps saying that the installation has failed.  I have tried a number of fixes but no luck.  Does anyone out there have an idea why this is happening.  

Weather
Listener

I can't download zoom on my macbook.  I have tried downloading from Zoom official page but failed

Amymd
Listener

I also can't download on my MacBook Pro.  I couldn't update the zoom software and troubleshooted.  They said uninstall zoom and reinstall.  Now I don't have my account (free).  Anyone find a solution?

AmyR4
Listener

Same here. does anyone know the solution?

I was able to figure it out, but I'm not sure I can tell you exactly how to replicate it since it's been a while.  The issue is not with Zoom, but rather with the MacBook which is not allowing the download.  You need go to "System Settings" to "Privacy & Security" to "Accessibility" and then change to the button to allow Zoom access to your computer, at least long enough to download the software.  I'm fairly sure that is how I did it, although it's been a while.  Good luck!

Thanks! I kept searching through the community responses and finally found the instructions similar to yours above.   I was proud of myself for finally getting it resolved.  Thanks for your response! 

willjoe2442
Participant

How do I download Zoom on my Macbook Pro?
Installing Zoom (Mac)
Go to the Zoom Download page.
On the ā€œZoom Software Download Centerā€ page, download the first option Zoom Client for Meetings.
Once the download is complete, open the Finder
In the pop-up window, click Continue to run the installer program.
Follow the prompts to complete the install process.

Regards,

Will