cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send email to participants AFTER the the event/meetings ends

NadineBePe
Listener

Hi!

I would like to send an email to all participants that register AFTER the meeting ends through zoom.

Is this option possible?

Thank you for you help 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

Ahmad1
Listener

Hi Nadine

To send an email to participants who registered after a Zoom meeting has ended, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Zoom account on the web.
  2. Go to the "Reports" section and click on "Usage" from the left-hand menu.
  3. Select the meeting you want to send the email to the participants for.
  4. Scroll down to the "Registration" section and click on "Manage Registrants."
  5. In the "Registration" tab, you will see a list of all the registrants. Click on the "Export" button to export the list as a CSV file.
  6. Open the CSV file in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
  7. Sort the list by the "Registration Time" column to see the participants who registered after the meeting ended.
  8. Copy the email addresses of the participants you want to email.
  9. Compose a new email in your preferred email client and paste the email addresses in the "To" field.
  10. Write your message and send the email.

You can also do an automated follow up email after meeting or webinar

When scheduling a Zoom meeting, you can enable the "Follow-up email" feature to automatically send a follow-up email to all participants after the meeting ends. To do this, go to the "Advanced Options" section when scheduling the meeting and check the "Send follow-up email to attendees" box. You can customize the email message and select when to send the email (immediately after the meeting or a set number of hours/days after the meeting).

I don't see the an "Advanced Options" section when scheduling a meeting. I see only "Options," which includes things like 'Allow participants to join anytime,' 'Q&A,' 'Mute participants upon entry,' 'Breakout room pre-assign,' 'Automatically record meeting,' 'Approve or block entry to users from specific countries/regions,' and 'Alternative Hosts.' Is that where the "Follow-up email" feature would appear if it was available to me? What would cause it to be available or not?

Hello. Does this feature still exist? I am unable to find this option in Advanced Options. Thank you.

Hi Ahmad1,

"To do this, go to the "Advanced Options" section when scheduling the meeting and check the "Send follow-up email to attendees" box." This feature seems deprecated; it does not appear anywhere when scheduling a meeting.

Thanks for your help.

Ahmad1, Please let us know where to find the "Advanced Options" when scheduling a meeting. Can you provide a screenshot?  My company has a paid Zoom account and I do not see the "Advanced Options" section.