cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save / add favorites zoom ID

Reethaaaa
Listener

Is there any way that we can save a bunch of Zoom ID so it'll be like a phonebook.

My problem now is that my kid is using Zoom for his school & courses which has 15 different IDs for the classes, and in the dropdown menu when we are going to join a Zoom meeting ID it can only list up to 10 IDs.

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Reethaaa, suggest checking out our integrations with Google, for setting up Zoom for GSuite add-on and Setting Zoom as default for Google calendar

If you're not familiar with the GCal and Zooms integration, you can access all meetings to which you've been invited as a participant or that you've scheduled (hosting)

You can see Zoom meeting details and join by clicking into the scheduled meeting in GCal.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

What is the best way to save favorite meeting IDs in Zoom so that I do not have to type in the numbers every time I join one of my multiple weekly meetings? that is the question. If not possible in the present Zoom version I would suggest that function is added.

Irongate
Listener

This is not even remotely related to what she asked.  I have the same problem and this is not the solution.

Agreed. We want to store a list of Meeting IDs, not the history that vanishes.
Enable us to enter a name for the ID, keep it in the drop-down.

These are useful for recurring meetings.