cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create two meetings to occur simmuntaneously?

Raghavananda
Listener

Hello everyone, I have a professional account with two licenses. So, how to proceed to allow the second licensee to create a meeting at the same time I create another meeting. How to have two meetings occurring at the same time? Is it possible or should I upgrade my account? If this is the case, how to proceed? Thank you.

Kind regards,

Raghavananda Das

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Yes, each user is independent of one another when hosting meetings. I can host a meeting at the same time as someone else on our account. 

By default, each user can only host 1 meeting at a time. If you are part of a larger account, it is possible to host 2 meetings concurrently

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bort

Hi @Raghavananda 

Each user on your account can schedule and host their own meetings independently of each other. If you have 2 licenses, just be sure to assign both licenses to users on your account. 

Hi @Bort, thank you so much for your quick response and attention, but it can happen simmultaneously? Can I have a meeting at the same time than the other user? Two meetings at the same time? Thank you!

Bort

Yes, each user is independent of one another when hosting meetings. I can host a meeting at the same time as someone else on our account. 

By default, each user can only host 1 meeting at a time. If you are part of a larger account, it is possible to host 2 meetings concurrently

Thank you so much @Bort !!

Josh8
Listener

Can enterprise account host two meetings