cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hoping to alphabetize my list of recurring meetings for therapy clients

Robinlmft
Listener

I am a therapist doing telehealth. I want to be able to organize the list of recurring no fixed time meetings I have so I can find them quickly and easily. How do I do this? It is possible on an iphone, but does not seem possible on a mac. What am I missing? Or could this feature be added?

2 REPLIES 2

3EighthNotes
Listener

Hi!  I was hoping to do the same thing with my private music students.  I was partially successful by "scheduling" them all to start at 10am on the same day on the calendar.  And it worked for the app on my Samsung phone for 23 of my 24 students, but I can't seem to de-bug that last one for some reason.  I was searching here to see if someone else had a solution.  I know this isn't exactly the answer you were looking for one your mac, but I hope my "discovery" helps you.

evad8
Listener

You could use APIs to generate a list of your recurring meetings alphabetically with the link so that you can join easily. If you are not a developer, there is a marketplace app, Salepager, that can organize and alphabetize your recurring Zoom meetings for you.