cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Participant Window / Video

ahmadyousaf
Listener

Hi there.

We are using Zoom meeting for daily live classes with Students. My problem is that when Host / Teacher giving a lecture. If someone Student / Participant try to ask any question to the teacher, Suddenly student's / Participant Window or video appears and Host / Teacher's video gone! When Student / Participant stop speaking then Host video came back. Please help me to avoid this thing. I want only Host / Teacher's video should be onScreen in any case. I don't want Student's Screen or Video while they speak. Only only Host Video? Always. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi ahmadyousaf,

i think focus mode may suite your needs.

Enabling Focus mode for meetings

Focus mode is designed with the digital learning environment in mind, allowing students to stay attentive or work on their tasks while under supervision, without being distracted by others and their tasks. This feature gives the host and co-hosts view of all participants’ videos without other participants seeing each other. This extends into screen sharing, as the host and co-host can view and switch between each participant’s shared screen, while the participants can only view their own content. If the host finds a participant’s content should be shared with others, they can easily begin sharing the participant’s screen with others.

Enabling Focus mode for meetings - Zoom Support

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Eliot

hi ahmadyousaf,

i think focus mode may suite your needs.

Enabling Focus mode for meetings

Focus mode is designed with the digital learning environment in mind, allowing students to stay attentive or work on their tasks while under supervision, without being distracted by others and their tasks. This feature gives the host and co-hosts view of all participants’ videos without other participants seeing each other. This extends into screen sharing, as the host and co-host can view and switch between each participant’s shared screen, while the participants can only view their own content. If the host finds a participant’s content should be shared with others, they can easily begin sharing the participant’s screen with others.

Enabling Focus mode for meetings - Zoom Support

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot